Saturday, July 14, 2012

Introducing... myself!

Hey everybody! And welcome to my super special awesome blog! Well, not so awesome right now since it's new, but I've been around the blogging community for years. I had another one on livejournal, but I decided to stop for a little while UNTIL... I had the urge to make a fresh start on an even bigger site like blogger. That and someone who liked my old blog encouraged me to start writing again. :D
I haven't gotten used to the layout of blogger yet, so this page might seem a bit crummy right now. Sorry bout that mates. :P

Anyway, before I place anything else, I'd like to introduce myself. My name's Lyndon. I'm a Chinese-blooded guy living in the Philippines. I'm pretty much a gamer, but you don't have to care unless anyone out there is playing Diablo III and wants to back me up in Inferno mode. I'm also studying Psychology in a university.

If I'm boring you already, or if you're wondering what my next posts are gonna be about, here is a small list of the things I'm gonna talk about on this blog:
My life
Philosophy (whatever I can think of at the time)
Anything I found out is 'coming soon' and which interests me. (Speaking of which, has anyone heard that Legend of Korra is being renewed for up to season 4? You can read about it here:
There's also a season 3 and movie of Code Geass and... uhh... God. I'm making myself look like a huge nerd on my very first post. : /
Sorry if that link is just huge and annoying to some of you btw. I like the Avatar series.

I'll also be posting links to file downloads and torrents for... well... a lot of things. Maybe games, videos, etc. that people request and I happen to have. :) (These include Television Series and Games) :)

I'm sure there's a lot more I'll talk about that isn't specified here, but let's just leave that for later posts.
And I'll also be posting funny photos (like this one)

Go ahead and comment about it. It's funny. xD

And women jokes. Just not the offensive ones.

That's it for tonight, but before I end this post, just a little question for those who are willing to comment their answers below. Would you drink 2 day old spoiled chocolate milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment