Sunday, July 15, 2012

Adopt a snowy animal TODAY!

So today one of my friends randomly linked me to a page (specifically this one):
https://secure.defenders.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=wagc_snowyowl
And oh em gee, I see that I have the chance to help save the Snowy Owls of this world! Did I mention I love owls, I love the cold, I love snow and all the snow-filled places in the world? Ironic because I live in the Philippines, a country without snow. I encourage you guys to help donate to this wildlife preservation (thingy) and help save the snowy owls! I myself will be donating, with the money from my paypal if I can get any in there through donations or selling items from Diablo III. That plushie they give away when you donate looks really nice, but I might decide to not get it because I really wanna help the snowy owls.

For hilarity's sake here's a video to pump you guys up. It's by Ryan Higa, my favorite youtuber. :)
http://youtu.be/qeFZUFX95kE

For those of you who watched the video above, I'll talk about censorship too. When I was a kid, I thought censorship was dumb too. I always found it retarded. Not to be a perv or anything, but I always wanted to know WHY it's so bad to look at people's naked parts. And uhh... the word f**k? Why is it so bad? It literally means sex. s**t literally means poop, and b***h literally means female dog. If I say poop in public, why is it not the equivalent of saying shit? They mean the same thing. Oo

Anyway, I was thinking of starting a business. Just a small one, here in the Philippines. I'm still a student and I have duties to attend to, but a little money on the side for my future would be nice. Any suggestions from anyone? If so, comment below! I've got around 8k pesos (200$) worth of money to invest.

Does anyone know the movie 'How to train your Dragon?' (Sorry for all the cartoons.) Disney's making a 2nd movie, and planning for a 3rd! :D I loved that film. Look forward to it, fans! ^^

Here's a question for tonight, and a funny photo in one~


It's a question that has boggled me as well. Not just that curious little reptile.

Sorry I'm posting so much random crap. I'm a bit low on brain energy tonight. Thanks for reading anyway. I love you people. :D

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'll be so rad if you can adopt an owl, but I don't think they can live in the Philippines.
    I get what you mean with the censorship it means what it means, but it just intensifies the word lol... like if you say f**k with everything it just sounds a lot more powerful lol, It can be a verb an adjective a noun lol..

    How to train your dragon is a pretty good movie
    yeeahhh this is my account lol... now now dont stalk LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Van, I'm not actually adopting an owl. I'm just donating money to the org. LOL

      Delete